Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
1) I am thankful for this community of Christ-following ladies who know the Lord and pour out their gratitude each week. For the encouragement and inspiration that they give and get in return...Thank you Lord for bringing together those who love you and share that love with others- online and off.
2) I am thankful for our son Jonathan, whose 22nd birthday we celebrated on Tuesday. He is our youngest son- and it's hard to believe he is this old already. So proud of the young man that he is! I am thankful that his diligence in studying has earned him good grades on some very tough tests worth high percentage points in the last month- and now for this short time of less stress for him. Thank you Lord for Jonathan and the blessing that he is to us and those around him.
3) I am thankful for my husband whose hard work is fixing a water run-off problem we have had at the front of our house. Thank you Father for his ingenuity and strength to do jobs around our home. And thank you for this home...
4) I am thankful that Amanda and I are planning a trip to Illinois to visit my mom and siblings this weekend. It will probably be the last trip there before the snow flies and travel gets too unpredictable - along with schedules... Thank you Lord for mom's good health at age 81-- for her constant love for her family. Be close to her as the anniversary of Dad's going to Heaven is this weekend also. And thank you for my brothers and sister and for my BIL and SsIL. Thank you for family - the love, memories and faith that we share.
5) I am thankful for this string of sunny days that we are having throughout this week! The beautiful fall colors along with the sunshine make us just feel better. Thank you Lord for your creation of the earth, and how you set the seasons in motion-- and for it's beauty that inspires us. It's beauty is reflected in art around us and in our hearts as we reflect your love for us.
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.