Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
1) I am thankful for lessons that God is teaching me these days. I remember thinking in my younger years that by the time I would be in my fifties surely I would have things all figured out and life would be smooth. Well, maturity does bring some wisdom, I hope:), but I've found that here I am-- with still sooo much to learn. And, faithfully, God keeps working on my heart. Thank you Lord for grace and mercy. Those are to be my first response to others also.
2) I am thankful a trip home from Pittsburgh planned by Ben and Lisa and little Sophia for mid-October! Yes, we will get to see that precious granddaughter again soon! Thank you Lord for joyful surprises in our lives.
3) I am thankful for my hard-working husband, who is faithful to his employers and does his best there. And his is also faithful to his family with love and care at home. Thank you Lord, for bringing us together those years ago:)
4) I am thankful for the beauty of the earth. The fall colors are starting to peek out here and there... God's creation brings beauty and joy to our lives each day. Thank you Lord, the mighty Creator.
5) I am thankful for kind friends who take the time to call and stay close. What a blessing they are! Thank you Lord and please bring them to mind often and make time, so that I am a faithful friend also.
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.