Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Receiving and Giving...Awards

I have been blessed this week to receive two awards from two blogging friends.


Lois at Walking on Sunshine was so sweet to send this award along to me.
I am really enjoying visiting blogs and getting to know the wonderful ladies in this blogging community! I have been encouraged by the comments left at my door as you have dropped by for a visit:)

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”


I am passing this award on to these ladies:

Divamom, Mrs. H , Lady Katherine, Mrs. T, Mama Bear, C C Catherine, Schotzy, and Yellow Rose Arbor.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Zaroga came by to visit me when I was brand new at blogging. She has been so sweet to visit often and leave a nice comment. Stop in and visit her and see her beautiful photos. Thank you, Zaroga for sharing this with me:)

This is an award for people who know how to make lemonade out of the lemons that Life sometimes hand you. It is also a award for blogs that have a good Attitude and plenty of Gratitude. Your attitude is not determined by circumstances, but by how you respond to your circumstances. It’s how you react to events, not the events themselves, that determines your attitude.




Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post, and to the person from whom you received your award.


I am sharing this award with:

Elena, CeeKay, Lisa, Donette,
Carla, LDH, Linda, Lady Katherine,
Belinda, Charlotte, LBP

11 comments:

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Thank you so much for the award. I love the verse on the inside of your tray. How very special that is. Have a wonderful Valentine's day!

Donette said...

Thanks Linda! I really need to figure out how to add these sweet awards to my blog! Can you give me any pointers?

Schotzy said...

Dear Linda, what a total and sweet surprise! It is especially great coming here at Valentine's DaY! Thanks so much and I really enjoyed my visit here today!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lemonade award. That was so sweet of you to pass it on to me. Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

BECKY said...

Hi Linda!! You are just such a sweet person!! I know that's why everyone loves ya!!

Thanks for being my bloggy friend and for your thoughtful comments!

Have a joy-filled Friday!!
Blessings,
Becky

playsdolls said...

Thank you Linda for this wonderful award.It is so nice of you to pass this on to me.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

Lois Christensen said...

Glad you enjoyed the award!! Love look of your blog too!

Divamom said...

Thank you so much!!! You are too sweet! Have a blessed Valentine's Day!

Elena said...

Thank you Linda, you are so kind to give this to me. I am so happy I have found your blog and a friend. God bless you, Elena

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Thank you so much for this thoughtful award. I enjoy visiting your blog!

~CC Catherine said...

Linda, Thanks so kindly for this precious recognition! I'm traveling right now, but when I get home...I'll pass this on as the post mentions! ;) Once again...thanks so kindly for sharing this with me! ;) ~CC Catherine