Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
And join The Southern Housewife for The Smallest Blessings. Check out her blog and read about others' blessings.
The blessing that I am telling you about today is small... but also is a HUGE blessing at the same time:) - an expected grandbaby! This is our DIL Jess and her "baby belly". She took this picture herself. Isn't she a cute mommy? Of course, you know that Jess is the mommy to our grandson Sam. I think I've mentioned him a time or two:)
So this is our "smallest" blessing - a grandbaby due on November 28th. And Jess is a blessing too!!:)
Five things for which I am thankful:
1) I am thankful for our growing family - Our son Tim is engaged to Brooke, and they are getting married in August!!! So we are going have another wonderful daughter-in-love!:) God has blessed us so richly!
2) I am thankful for Brooke, and how she lets Christ shine through her life.
3) I am thankful that Jonathan is healing from having his wisdom teeth removed last week. And for the time he spent with us recuperating here.
4) I am so thankful for the good health of our children and grandchildren.
5) I am going to say this again- I am thankful for blogging friends who share their lives online. I laugh, cry, pray, learn something new and am inspired every week. What a blessing is this community of special ladies!