Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful. This picture on her new button really looks like her- so cool! Check it out:)
1) I am thankful for a loving Father who loves us more that we can even imagine. And each day of our lives He cares about what is happening to us.
2) I am thankful for my husband, who is loving and hard working. He shows mercy and concern for others. He love his children and cherishes time spent with them.
3) I am thankful for the example that my parents were in their marriage as models, that in good times and bad, you stick together- you don't give up. And now for Mom as she goes on without Dad, I pray that she finds things that give her joy in filling her days. I am thankful for her good health and the blessing that she is to our family.
4) I am thankful for our children and wonderful DIL's (we count them as our children too:). I treasure the memories of their childhood, but am so blessed by them as young adults- their faith, and their genuine caring shown to each other and those around them. I have to add in here the blessing of our grandchildren, Sam and Sophia. What a joy they are!
5) And I am so thankful for my blogging friends. You have no idea how you have brightened my days since I started this blogging journey back in September! You kindness, humor and encouragement have put tears in my eyes and a smile on my face many times. You truly are a blessing. Happy Mother's Day to you all:)
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.