I found this new fill in fun over at Kathy's place and thought I'd post one too:)
1. I remember, I remember when we had a houseful of kids wanting to go to our town's Sweet Corn Festival-to see their friends and ride the carnival rides... Life is different now... My hubby just left to go get some delicious sweet corn for our dinner- just he and I;) and no, we won't be riding the Scrambler:)
2. Dear Kristen, Jess, Lisa and Brooke- my DILS, I want you to know that I love you and I just think you are super!
3. Is that my guest room comforter still on Amanda's bed???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of spending too much time watching episodes of Medium that I just found are on YouTube.
5. I'm saving a big hug -Tim and Brooke just for you. (when you return from your honeymoon)!
6. If I made a birthday list a new camera would definitely be on it.-mine is going nuts!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating yummy sweet corn and maybe watching a video with Lon, tomorrow my plans include going to church and then helping Amanda get ready for her first day of college classes on Monday. Where did the summer go?
1 hour ago