Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
1. I am thankful for time spent with our family over the past few weeks at Christmas and then again last week for my birthday. Also for the possible opportunity to see Ben, Lisa and Sophie again if we get to go to our nephew's wedding at the end of the month-- not to mention all the family we will see at the wedding! Thank you Lord, for keeping our kids and their families safe in travel and for the time we have together.
2. I am thankful for my husband and his gentle ways. It is a blessing to married to a man of character and who is a man of God. Thank you, Lord for how my dh was raised up to follow you and that he has continued to make the decision to follow you in his life.
3. I am thankful for the break in the cold, subfreezing temperatures that went on for so long. -- And for the hope that Spring brings. Thank you Lord, for the four seasons and for your design of ever changing beauty around us in this world.
4. I am thankful for Christian writers whose books turn us toward the Bible to study more. So often, it is easy to read the books and not the Bible, where the Truth is. Thank you Lord, for the Christian writers, but most of all for Your writings that tell us of Jesus and your love for us! And also, thank you for the many Bible study leaders and for the hours of preparation they give to lead the studies.
5. I am thankful for the joy that a child brings to those around them- the smiles, the laughter, playing and imagination- just the joy of watching them learn about the world around them. Thank you Lord, for these little ones. Bless their parents...Help us as families to always be guiding them to you.
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.