Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook- March 30

Stop in and visit Peggy over at Simple Woman's Daybook for more daybooks.



For Today... Monday, March 30 2009

Outside my window... Sunny and in the 40's-- they say it may be our only sunny day this week- so I am enjoying it!

I am thinking... that the month of March has flown by.


I am thankful for...oh, so many things-- that aren't "things". We were finally able to travel to Milwaukee Daniel and Jess and our grandson Sam yesterday. (This winter has hindered family get- togethers at every turn.) For the blessings of happenings in the lives of Daniel and Jess with work and at home. For seeing Jonathan yesterday and that he has a "home" at his brother Daniel's house where he can hang out. Also for Jonathan's new job that he likes.

From the kitchen..My counters need clearing - weekend menu planned- hopefully some make ahead recipes made and frozen.

I am wearing...blue jeans and a sweat shirt and black socks- it's afternoon so no jammies today:)

I am reading...grocery store ads for the sales this week.

I am hoping...that I can pace myself this week and get all the things done that I need to do;)

I am creating...hopefully- a welcoming place to relax and enjoy family for this weekend.

I am hearing...in my head - our little grandson Sam saying my name "Gammy" for the first time yesterday! Melts my heart just thinking about it:)

Around the house... Starting to decorate for Spring and Easter.

One of my favorite things...tulips blooming in the spring!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Just getting ready for the weekend.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Here is our sweet dil Jess and PaPa and "Gammy's" precious Sam:)

No comments: