Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday- So Many Blessings

Today is Thankful Thursday. Lynn from ‘Spiritually Unequally Marriage’ will be hosting Thankful Thursday during March, and Laurie from ‘Women Taking a Stand’ will be hosting in April.
Stop and visit Lynn and see what others are thankful for.




I am thankful for:
  • for God's faithfulness in providing our needs. For His mercies that are new every morning--I need them every day!
  • For His Word, where we can find the answers to live our lives.
  • my husband who as a man of God, lives his faith and demonstrates that love to his family and those around him. For his gift of teaching that he uses to help others succeed at work.
  • for our children (and our that includes our dils!) who are a blessing to me everyday! For their many talents that they use willingly in service to others.
  • for the safe delivery of our granddaughter Sophia last week.

  • for our grandson, Sam, for his good health and loving ways.

  • for the changing seasons- and signs of Spring!;)
  • and for this wonderful community of kind and talented women, who amaze me every day with their use of blogging as a ministry and encouragement to others!
Bless You!

9 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

What a beautiful way to remind us all to be thankful for what we have and not to worry over what we don't have!! Thanks!

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

annies home said...

You have some wonderful things to be thankful for
thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog

Kim said...

Thanks for your comment at the Reluctant Entertainer the other day!

I think cleaning is overrated too!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by at my thankful post :) Sophia is so beautiful!!

Wishing you blessings and a happy weekend!

Denise said...

Very precious blessings.

BECKY said...

You are one of the things I am thankful for!! Love your heart, gal!!

So glad you got to see a video of Sophia!! I smiled so big when I read that!! Only us Grammies know that kind of JOY!!

You are such an encouragement to me, Linda!! Thank you so much for that!! If you only knew how much it means to me!!

Hugs sweet friend,
Becky

Elena said...

Wonderful list and I feel the same thankfulness for you!

Unknown said...

for God's faithfulness in providing our needs. For His mercies that are new every morning--I need them every day!..

Amen, and what a neat picture of that sweet baby girl. Have a great weekend. Hugs.