Stop and visit Lynn and see what others are thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- for God's faithfulness in providing our needs. For His mercies that are new every morning--I need them every day!
- For His Word, where we can find the answers to live our lives.
- my husband who as a man of God, lives his faith and demonstrates that love to his family and those around him. For his gift of teaching that he uses to help others succeed at work.
- for our children (and our that includes our dils!) who are a blessing to me everyday! For their many talents that they use willingly in service to others.
- for the safe delivery of our granddaughter Sophia last week.
- for our grandson, Sam, for his good health and loving ways.
- for the changing seasons- and signs of Spring!;)
- and for this wonderful community of kind and talented women, who amaze me every day with their use of blogging as a ministry and encouragement to others!