Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
1. I am so thankful for this beautiful, low humidity- pleasant temperature- weather that we are being blessed with. I am so not a hot weather girl:)
2. I an thankful for the great time that we had last weekend with a visit from Kristen's family from Ohio. It was so nice spending time with her sweet mom Kim and her brother and sisters. Kim is an amazing mom and woman of God.
3. I am reminded again and am blessed so much by our three precious DIL's - Kristen, Jess and Lisa. And next month, Brooke will join our family-- four dear young women after God's heart, who love our sons. Thank you Lord...
4. I am thankful for the comfort in knowing of God's close watch-care over us. For prayer, and that He is aware of every detail of our lives and shows us His love in so many ways.
5. I am thankful for the connections that I have through this blog world with amazingly talented women. Yes YOU!!:) You who use those gifts and talents for their families and churches, and also encourage and uplift their bloggy sisters all over the country. I know you encourage me more than you'll ever know!
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.