Sonya at Truth 4 The Journey has invited us to join her and list of five things for which we are thankful.
1) I am thankful that the Lord uses the chirping of birds around our house and yard to bring my mind around to thinking about Him and his awesome creation. This morning they are really chirping away. I often wonder what they are saying to each other...
2) I am thankful for our daughter's friends. They are a close group who love to do things together and most of them are in the same youth group- so they also encourage each other in their walk with the Lord. What a blessing.
3) I am thankful for the high level of health care and excellent hospitals that are available in our area. Our university hospital was just given a high rating in a national award.
4) I am thankful for summertime and the change in schedule and the wonderful seasonal veggies! Farmers Markets are such a blessing to us city dwellers:) uh-hem- I'm a country girl at heart:)
5) I am thankful for this refreshing, comfortable summer weather we are having. It doesn't drain your energy or your pocketbook (for a/c) as badly as hot summers. If you are having high temps, I hope some of this weather front reaches you soon:)
New season of my life. This is me holding Sam, our first grandchild back in Oct. 2007. "When a child is born, so are grandmothers." ~Judith Levy
So glad you stopped by. I am a Christian wife married to a wonderful husband. Mom of six--- and Grammy Sam, Sophia, Eli, Hazel, Emmett and Audrey! We have four married sons, four wonderful daughters-in-love, our youngest son, who just graduated from college, and our daughter who is in college. I enjoy sharing life experiences, recipes, good books, crafts, photos and homekeeping ideas. Just like in nature, our lives move in seasons and I look forward to sharing experiences and hearing about what is going on in your season of life. Come on in, kick off your shoes and sit for a while. You are always welcome here.